#40 – Elise Swopes
Swopes also delves into the world of NFTs, sharing her experiences with platforms like Nifty Gateway and SuperRare. Beyond her art, she discusses her philanthropic work, raising funds for non-profits that support individuals in the criminal justice system.
Today, Swopes continues to make an impact as an artist and as part of Adobe's community engagement efforts. Listen as she discusses emerging technologies like AI and her eBook on AI and tech literacy. Join us for this captivating episode as Elise Swopes takes you on a journey that transcends convention and sparks change.
Other Ways to Listen
Listen on Spotify
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Check out our Instagram
Tips in this episode
Matt Gondek is a Deconstructive Pop Artist, whose work is possessed with a punk rock spirit, celebrating rebellion and destruction. With a visceral pop color palette and a disarmingly playful tone, he tears down cartoon idols, akin to slaughtering our modern day gods. Born in 1982, his creative voice is rooted in the 90s; as a true conduit of his generation and their potentially pointless search for meaning and purpose amidst a cruel life in a flawed world. He boasts sold out exhibitions in his home of Los Angeles as well as New York, Paris, Bangkok, and Hong Kong.
- Missing Person - November 2022 - Tokyo
- Discipline - February 2022 - Mexico City
- RATS - August 2021 - Los Angeles
- Original Character - April 2021 - New York
- Mood Swings - October 2020 - Paris
- CONTROL - November 2019 - Los Angeles
- Clean Break - April 2019 - Bangkok
- Growing Pains - November 2018 - Hong Kong
- Clean Break - May 2018 - New York
- American Gods - November 2017 - Hong Kong
- Glow in the Dark - September 2017 - Los Angeles
- Unholy Hand - November 2015 - Detroit
- Struggles - April 2015 - Pittsburgh
- Kill 'Em All - September 2014 - Pittsburgh